Summer time it is! Making No-bake Oreo Cheesecakes can be easy and you only need a blender to do so. :)
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 whole pack oreo
1/4 cup butter at room temperature
1 pack cream cheese 250g
1 cup Whipping cream (250g)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
WHAT TO DO:
1. Allow the butter and cream cheese to melt at room temperature.
2. Put the oreo in the blender and blend it until all the oreo are finely crushed.
3. Add the melted butter. Continue blending until the butter mixes well with the oreo.
4. Press the crushed oreos in the springform. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
5. In a bowl, add the whipping cream and sugar to the melted cream cheese.
6. Now whip it using an electric mixer and add remaiing crushed oreos.
7. Spread the cheesecak filling around the oreo crust.
8. Finally, sprinkle the top with some of the crushed oreos.
- Keep refrigerated up until 20 minutes before serving.
- For best results refrigerate overnight.
- Top with anything you like, sprinkles, cherries, etc...
- You can also make MINI Oreo Cheesecakes with this recipe. Like below: