I think it's the right season that we remake our DIY Bracelets and this time it's made from woven threads and curb links! It will be chick and trendy. Check out the tips I personally recommend at the bottom of this page. Have F-U-N!
- a curb link bracelet
- embroidery threads (your fancy colors)
- two bobby pins
- a pair of scissors
|What You Need|
1. Cut 2 sets of 15 strands of embroidery thread, with each strand measuring four times the length of the bracelet.
2. Knot the all the threads at the top, leaving about 2 inches of slack.
3. Sandwich each set between a bobby pin – this will help you easily weave the threads through the links of the bracelet.
4. Lay the threads to the left of the bracelet. Pull the first color (coral) from under the first link and over the top of the left side.
5. Lay the second color (blue) over the first color (coral). Pull the second color (blue) from under the same link and over the top left again. Repeat the steps, moving onto a new link.
6. Repeat the steps until you reach the end of the bracelet. Finish it with a knot and trim the ends.
|Steps No. 1 to 4|
|Steps No. 5 to 6|
|Step No. 6|