Having a hard time convincing your kids or even your husband/ lover eat healthy vegetables? Why not go the extra mile of making a Zucchini Carrot Muffins? It's a healthy no-bake muffins that your loved ones will surely feast on, plus it's yummy! :D
I wanted to share with you this recipe courtesy of Steamed - No bake Cakes, and other No-bake Goodies
1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Zucchini, grated
1 cup Carrot, grated
2 medium sized eggs
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp cinnamon powder
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of ginger, ground
1. Combine altogether the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, and sift.
2. Add the walnut.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients ( Zucchini, Carrot, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs) in another bowl.
4. Add the flour mixture and then mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the mixture in your desired molds.
6. Finally, steam for 30-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean.
It's so easy. It's also good for all the health enthusiasts who wanted to trim down their calories intake but cannot control their urge in partaking yummy baked goodies. :D :D :D