|No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake|
Some days are plainly blue. Sometimes, friends can't help it. You need an outlet for the good and not-so-good feelings that are crawling from the very inside of you. If you're an aspiring chef (like me! hhhmmmm), why not explore your kitchen and conquer your fear of failing your own taste buds. :D This will help a lot in channeling your energy into something productive, and yummy!
Here's a simple yet tasty do-it-yourself and no-bake BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE. It's one of my many faves. Have courage and enjoy cooking!
|Ingredients to prepare|
I cup crushed Graham Crackers
1/4 cup butter (preferably melted)
1 pack cream cheese
1 pack All-Purpose Cream
1 pack Agar (Gulaman) unflavored
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
Blueberry Pie filling
1. Dissolve 1/2 tbsp of agar in a 1/2 cup milk for around 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Mix the butter and crushed grahams into an 8-inch circular springform pan (for easy removal). Press it until it forms the shape of the pan.
3. In a separate container, mix the condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Add the cream cheese and mix well to smoothness.
4. Pour the mixture in a pan. With medium fire, bring it to simmer.
5. Gradually add the agar mixture. Continue mixing until it starts to boil and bubbles are forming.
6. Remove the mixture from the heat and pour it on top of the pressed grahams.
7. Let it cool down for an hour.
8. Topped it with blueberries, and chill for about a day. Serve all the way you want it!
If you cannot wait for a day to devour it, 3 hours of waiting will do the trick. :D :D :D
TIP: The blueberries available in cans are a little bit sour. You can cook it and add some sugar to your desired sweetness.