|Ingredients for No-Bake Brownies|
200 grams of Crushed Grahams
70 grams of 100% Cocoa (Breakfast Cocoa will do)
3/4 cup Condensed Milk
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup finely chopped Toasted Nuts
1/2 cup Raisins ( I added it simply to have a twist! )
1. Mix the cocoa, condensed milk, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add half of the peanuts and raisins to the mixture. Mix evenly.
3. Slowly add the crushed grahams. It takes a lot of effort in mixing it well. I recommend you ask your brother or boyfriend to do the mixing! (less effort. hehehe)
4. Transfer it in a flat container. Smooth the surface evenly and top it with the remaining peanuts and raisins. This part will awaken the creativity in you. I like mine this way.
|I like my brownies with patterns!|
5. Finally, put it in a freezer for an hour or two. To avoid the guilt of consuming excess calories, share it with your family and friends! :D :D :D
|DIY No-Bake Brownies|