|No-Bake Nutella Bars topped with Sprinkles|
Cravings satisfied! This 5 easy steps of No-Bake Nutella Bars will definitely steal your heart. RIP diet, I say. It is doable in just 30 minutes and you can enjoy this sugar rush with your friends and family. Recommended to eat this delight with your favorite cup of tea or coffee for a wholly fun break time.
What you need:
120g butter, unsalted
1 1/4 cups icing sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup Nutella
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 & 1/2 cups rolled oats
Suggested add ons: Rice bubbles, Sprinkles, Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Rice, Crushed Peanuts
What to do:
1. Using a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Then add sugar, milk and cocoa powder, let it boil for a minute and remove from heat.
2. Add Nutella, vanilla extract, rolled oats, rice bubbles (suggestion) to the pan and mix properly to combine all ingredients well.
3. Line a baking pan with baking paper and set aside. Pour the batter into the lined baking pan, level and smooth surface with the back of a metal spoon or any other flat surface.
4. Decorate with sprinkles, crushed peanuts or rice bubbles of your choice. Refrigerate for about 3-5 hours, depending on your patience to wait.
5. Cut into desired serving size with a clean sharp knife. Enjoy eating. RIP diet. hahhhaha